While our traditional auctions may be on hold, we have partnered with AuctionNow to move our auctions online for now.
AuctionNow is a leading online auction provider, leveraging the latest technology to allow buyers to bid online no matter where they are.
- Head to AuctionNow and create an account.
- Locate the property you need to register for via the ‘Auction Search’ function.
- Select ‘Register to Bid’ and complete all fields. Please make the appropriate selection under ‘Who is going to be bidding?’ and complete the details for this party. To agree to the Terms & Conditions, you will need to first select ‘Please read and agree to Terms and Conditions’ and then select ‘Agree’.
- After clicking submit, you will be directed to upload proof of identification.
- If you already have a written bidding authority letter, you can attach a copy of it via the ‘Upload Signed Authority to Bid Letter’ button.
- If you would like to generate and sign a bidding authority electronically, select ‘By Email’ and click on ‘Generate Authority to Bid Letter and Request Signatures’. You will receive an email from DocuSign. Once signed, the authority letter will be saved to your registration.
- The listing agent will then receive your registration request and if approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration
Pre-Registrations can be made from the moment you are interested in the property.
The auction will take place on the AuctionNow website via live streaming.
It’s important to have had your solicitor or conveyancer read and approve your contract of sale, as well as your lender give you advice around attending and bidding at auction.