Originally built in the 1800s and having had previous lives as a corner shop, newsagents, milk bar and subsequently a 4-bedroom family home, this potential-packed property offers something a little more in seaside Stockton. On offer for the first time in over 60 years, the dual level residence is exceedingly comfortable for today although it’s clear to see what a modern makeover will bring.
On a double block with dual frontage to Hunter Street, builders and developers will recognise the potential to wipe the slate clean and build a dream new home or dual occupancy, while the rarity of having both R2 and B2 zoning allows for a range of residential and commercial uses, subject to council approval.
As far as locations go, the position of this property directly opposite Griffith Park and playground as well as the Newcastle ferry terminal and the town’s local neighbourhood shops and pubs, means convenience comes as part of the package.
- Double storey property on a double corner block on offer for first time since 1958.
- Approximate 19m frontage to Mitchell Street and 15m to Hunter Street.
- Double garage with internal access and drive through to fenced backyard.
- Air-conditioned lounge room adjoins dining and electric-equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom with separate w/c and laundry on ground floor.
- Up to four-bedroom accommodation upstairs with balconies on two sides.
- B2 and R2 zoning allows for a range residential and commercial uses with approval from Newcastle City Council.
- Be in Newcastle city centre in under 10 minutes with the ferry at the door.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.