Solidly built from double brick in 1921, this property has been a happy abode and grown with the family who have called it home for the last 32 years. Hints of original character can be found in the gorgeous leadlight above the front door, and a cast iron fireplace, that now houses a Jetmaster gas fire, is from a house in The Hill. The classic 3-bedroom floorplan with separate lounge and dining rooms flaunts contemporary renovations to the family bathroom and Caesarstone kitchen with large walk-in pantry. A breakfast bar with servery window opens to the rear alfresco and barbecue area where zip-lock blinds create an outdoor room that allows you to dine or entertain come rain, hail or shine. The saltwater pool will be a hit with the whole family while the addition of a freestanding double garage has created an extra bathroom with a huge upper level retreat an ideal space for teens, visiting guests or as a base to work from home. Prized Hamilton South Public schools is just 600m away, access to the city and beaches is easy and with The Junction’s shopping and eateries around the corner, this address has it all.
- Solid double brick family home with updated Colorbond roof on 698sqm parcel.
- Modwood deck and gorgeous gardens welcome you home.
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans and carpet.
- Lounge room with gas fire, ducted a/c throughout, split system to kitchen.
- Bathroom with Kohler bubble massage hydrotherapy bath, shower, heated towel rail and separate w/c.
- Open plan dining and kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, Siemens dishwasher, corner drawers and lazy Susan along with a large walk-in pantry.
- Covered alfresco with pull down blinds and built-in barbecue with sink.
- Double garage with 2 x auto doors and extra parking in driveway.
- Second bathroom and laundry in garage with plenty of storage in upper level retreat.
- 2.6km to Newcastle Interchange; 2km to Merewether Beach and ocean baths; 700m to Hamilton South Public school.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.
A welcome surprise of light-filled modern design is revealed behind the classic facade of this character weatherboard residence. Renovated from top to toe including a new Colorbond roof, all new aluminium windows and a contemporary new kitchen and two bathrooms, it features a range of smart designer finishes, four bedrooms and an open plan layout that is ideal for in/outdoor entertaining. Low-upkeep living is a breeze in this home with its maintenance free courtyard garden, all within close proximity of Beaumont Street, Learmonth Park and Hamilton South Public school.
- Classic weatherboard home with new Colorbond roof on low maintenance north to rear block.
- Updated vinyl plank flooring and carpet complements crisp neutral décor.
- Ornate ceilings and picture rails add charm and character.
- New windows with Crimsafe screens and plantation shutters.
- All four bedrooms feature robes or storage.
- Full-size family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower; master ensuite.
- Custom hand-crafted kitchen by Everlong Joinery features Caesarstone benches, induction cooktop and Euro laundry.
- Air-conditioned open plan living connects to alfresco entertaining & courtyard garden.
- 2.5km to Bar Beach; 2.2km to Marketown; 1km to Hamilton South Public school.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits