232/125 Union Street Cooks Hill
$479,000 - $499,000
Given current circumstances viewing is available by appointment throughout the week as well as Saturday and Sunday, simply call, text or email with your preferred viewing time.
Perfect for city workers, downsizers, first home buyers or investors this apartment is brilliantly located in the iconic 'Eclipse' complex. In only a short walk you will be connected to everything that matters; Marketown, Civic and Honeysuckle Precincts, Newcastle University Campuses, your favourite cafes and restaurants on the vibrant Darby Street, city beaches, transport Interchange and light rail services.
What we love about this property:
- Open plan living and dining areas flow out to the breezy balcony
- Tasteful modern kitchen featuring premium appliances, gas cook top, semi-integrated dishwasher, 40mm Caesar stone bench tops and an island bench with additional cupboards and drawers
- Large bedroom with built in robes
- Tiled main bathroom features double sized shower, vanity and hand basin; Internal European laundry
- Energy efficient downlights, high ceilings, split system air-conditioning, easy care carpet and ceramic tiles throughout
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle, convenient storage cage and onsite visitor parking
- Fabulous landscaped communal areas with seating retreats in a pet friendly complex
- Wonderful secure long term tenant in place paying $400.00 per week
With a plethora of great restaurants, shopping and the city beaches within easy reach, this is undoubtedly a wonderful and enviable lifestyle choice, call to arrange an inspection today!