CALLING ALL INVESTORSThis vibrant home offers city convenience being just footsteps to all of the CBD's amenities. Where you may enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Honeysuckle precinct to a multitude of cafes, restaurants, pubs and yacht club. The Cosmopolitan Darby Street lined with alfresco dining is just a short level walk away.
Across the road, everyday living is made easy with Marketown shopping centre, Coles, Woolworths and Aldi.
Buses run down your street and Newcastle’s light rail and Wickham transport interchange is at your door step, University, Courthouse, theatres, parks and beaches are just down the road.
This location will certainly satisfy all your needs.
- Kitchen features quality Miele appliances, Ceasar stone benchtops, plumbed fridge space, externally ducted range hood and pull-out pantry
- Double glazed glass sliding doors open up onto the balcony, capturing city views even from the living area & kitchen
- Seamless indoor & outdoor flow
- Ventilating windows capture cross flow breeze
- Generously sized bedroom features a large built-in wardrobe
- Concierge Service
- 2 high speed lifts for 6 apartments
- Private landscaped garden on level 3
- Low-risk entry level price tag
- Long term tenant in place returning $490 per week
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits