Renovated to Perfection in Cosmopolitan HamiltonTaking the beautiful bones of this circa 1916 property and bringing it into the 21st century with a stunning front to back renovation has created a truly gorgeous home that embraces the best of both worlds.
While allowing the original period features to shine including tall, pressed tin ceilings, timber floors and a hallway arch, a cool, contemporary update with a bright open plan living and dining area, two new luxe bathrooms, and a spacious Ilve-appointed kitchen has made the three-bedroom home fresh and relevant for a modern family. Every bit as stylish as the indoor spaces it complements, the new timber deck is screened for privacy and is an inviting space for entertaining family and friends, while the level backyard offers plenty of room for kids and dogs to play.
A lovely, neighbourly street, the fabulous location puts all of Hamilton’s lifestyle attractions on your doorstep along with instant access to Beaumont Street’s bars, cafés and shopping and is just 1300m from the Newcastle Interchange.
- c.1916 weatherboard home on 490sqm north facing block with R3 zoning.
- Timber and pressed metal ceilings, dado boards, coloured glass front door, and working transom windows all add charm and character.
- Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining with timber floors and period fireplace.
- Contemporary kitchen with full height cupboards, Caesarstone benches, integrated dishwasher, 5-burner Ilve gas cooktop, wall oven and microwave.
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans and plush carpet.
- Master ensuite with full-height tiling, rainmaker shower and black tapware.
- Luxe main bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless glass shower, twin vanity, black tapware, and face-level storage with integrated power points.
- Laundry appointed with a Miele front loader washing machine.
- Stacker doors open to a new timber deck with shade umbrella and privacy screens.
- Side driveway to new double garage (to be completed prior to settlement).
- 160m from Beaumont Street, 1300m to Newcastle Interchange.
Potential Rental Return: $800-$880 per week approx
Council Rates: $2,650.00 per annum approx
Water Rates: $728.62 per annum approx
Online Auction - Saturday October 2nd at 11:00am (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR).
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.