Sold for $900,000
147 Elder Street
Fully renovated inside and out, this is contemporary, easycare family living at its absolute best. Electric gated entry, a new Colorbond roof and full insulation, along with quality fixtures and fittings throughout have been employed in the transformation of this gorgeous weatherboard home. Bright open living with a custom kitchen at its heart flow effortlessly out to private outdoor entertaining areas where everyone can come together to relax and socialise alfresco and there’s plenty of room for kids and pets to run around in the native Australian garden. Three robed bedrooms are zoned together served by two fully tiled and stylish bathrooms and the home’s original polished floorboards are an elegant finishing touch. All your storage needs are covered with a pull-down ladder into the floored attic and six security cameras provide peace of mind. Perfectly placed in one of Lambton's premier streets a short stroll to the local school and the suburb’s beautiful park, public pool and shops and cafes, everyone will love the convenience and family-oriented nature of this location.
- Fully renovated weatherboard and tile home on 468sqm north facing block.
- Electric gated entry to oversized single garage, carport & plenty of driveway parking.
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and gas heating providing climate control.
- Step down to dining area/family living with café windows opening to alfresco.
- Entertain ...
Director / Sales
0410 468 968
Executive Assistant to Damon Sellis
0490 093 747
147 Elder Street
... or relax outdoors no matter the season under the covered deck with strip heater and blinds.
- 6.6kw solar electricity panels and 3,000lts water tank with pump which supplies the laundry, main bathroom and gardens.
- Custom kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Westinghouse induction cooktop and electric oven.
- Full-size family bathroom with shower over bath and black tapware; master ensuite.
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes, two with double glazed windows and a/c.
- Just 150m from Lambton Public school; 2.5km to John Hunter hospital; 3km to University of Newcastle.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.