7 Days in the life of 1603Monday through Friday walk to the gym followed by coffee and a chat at The Sherwood.
Tuesday concierge advises my parcels have arrived and are at reception for collection. Trivia at The Cricketers.
Wednesday friends are coming for dinner and staying over in the ensuited guest room.
Wander across to Markettown for the groceries and produce.
Thursday drinks by the harbour so a leisurely stroll to the Yacht Club and a nightcap at The Edwards.
Friday is sports day with croquet, shooting hoops or kicking a ball and jogging at National Park.
Saturday morning it’s a walk through the City, coffee in Darby Street and a wonder around Cooks Hill.
Sunday is the day of rest. Papers across the road, domestic duties and green waste composted at the Verve community garden.
Feet up and an afternoon enjoying the views, ocean, harbour and over the hinterland.
There is also a seriously comfortable apartment to consider as well.
- Unique apartment with no adjoining neighbours
- Open plan living with 2.7m high ceilings that opens onto spacious balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, plumbed fridge space and stone bench tops
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite
- Guest bedroom with built in robe
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with condenser unit mounted to roof
- Electronic blinds to living areas and ceiling fans throughout
- Two high speed lifts for five apartments
- Two car parks and two floor to ceiling storage cages
- Level 3 community open air gardens
- Secure pet friendly complex
Verve Residence has recently been awarded the Aaron Bolot Award for Residential Architecture – Multiple Housing, as well as the Blacket Prize for design excellence at the NSW Architecture Awards 2020.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.