Brick Beauty with Self-Contained Accommodation and Versatile StudioBoasting a super convenient setting where you can stroll to schools, Cardiff train station and the suburb’s bustling town centre, this mid-century brick beauty offers a hint of character and maximum versatility. Adjoining lounge and dining rooms, a solid timber kitchen, three bedrooms and a sunroom occupy the main level, while downstairs is self-contained with its own kitchenette and bathroom making it perfect for extended family or as income potential. And with the current strong demand for flexible work at home spaces, the inclusion of a rear studio only adds to this home’s immense appeal.
- Double storey brick and tile home on 639sqm block with R3 Zoning
- Inviting lounge room with curved cornice and wood fire with granite-topped mantle
- Dining room with a/c flows into timber kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Two bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, third bedroom flows into sunroom/study
- French door access to alfresco entertaining verandah overlooking backyard
- Secure single carport with auto door, plus extra parking on driveway
- Air-conditioned lower level with kitchenette, bathroom and separate entrance
- Air-conditioned studio offers flexibility as home office, sleepout or teen retreat
- 250m to Cardiff Station and St Kevin’s Primary, 550m to Cardiff North Public school,
- 10-minute drive to Warners Bay, Lake Macquarie and John Hunter Hospital
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.