Two Homes in One, Reap the Rewards of Dual Income InvestmentInvestors and multi-generational families will find this versatile real estate prospect highly attractive. Behind this property’s classic façade, lies a renovated 2-bedroom + study home, while the addition of a private and separately metered 2-bedroom secondary dwelling at the rear only adds to the appeal. Reap the rewards of a dual income investment by renting out both at an approximate combined $800p/w, or you may choose to live in one residence whilst renting out the other. This property may also suit a blended family or those with in-laws or teenagers needing their own space and privacy. Gateshead is a well-connected suburb within close proximity to Charlestown Square, a choice of schools, Lake Macquarie Private Hospital and the new Bennetts Green Retail Park.
- Main property features open plan living, an island kitchen, two bedrooms, a renovated shower bathroom and study making it ideal for a small family.
- The 2-bedroom second dwelling is less than 5-years-old and is finished with contemporary appointments and includes a covered rear deck.
- Each residence features air-conditioning and a parking space, with extra parking for a boat or caravan for the rear dwelling.
- 41 bus stop around the corner for travel between Belmont and Charlestown.
- 15 minutes to Newcastle city centre; 10 minutes to Redhead Beach.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.