A Haven in the City with All of Newcastle’s Charms on the DoorstepOriginally built in 1932 as six, 2-bedroom apartments, an innovative 2016 redevelopment has created the ‘M on Watt’ complex of just 16 luxury residences. The building’s original timber spiral staircase, 2.9m ceilings and curved walls with decorative cornices have been beautifully retained while a Miele appointed island kitchen, two fully tiled bathrooms and a car stacker add modern appeal and functionality. A host of off-the-plan upgrades including marble countertops, Smart home wiring, and doors to the laundry elevate this 3-bedroom apartment even further along with two separate storage cages that allows surfboards, bikes or tools to be securely stowed away. Whether you want to shop, stroll to the harbour, take an ocean dip, dine with friends, or have a ringside seat to the V8 Supercars, this ultra-spacious apartment has got you covered, all within minutes of home.
- Walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom which also features a stunning bay window offering views down Watt Street to the harbour.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Touch panel intercom and video talk.
- 2 car spaces in the car stacker.
- Property will be sold with 2 smart TVs and a plumbed in fridge.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen connects to a sheltered balcony.
- Approximate return of $850pw for investors.
- 3-minute stroll to Newcastle Beach.
- Jump on the light rail through the city to the west end and Newcastle Interchange.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.