Low Upkeep Home on the Edge of Beaumont Street is Renovated from Top to ToeA welcome surprise of light-filled modern design is revealed behind the classic facade of this character weatherboard residence. Renovated from top to toe including a new Colorbond roof, all new aluminium windows and a contemporary new kitchen and two bathrooms, it features a range of smart designer finishes, four bedrooms and an open plan layout that is ideal for in/outdoor entertaining. Low-upkeep living is a breeze in this home with its maintenance free courtyard garden, all within close proximity of Beaumont Street, Learmonth Park and Hamilton South Public school.
- Classic weatherboard home with new Colorbond roof on low maintenance north to rear block.
- Updated vinyl plank flooring and carpet complements crisp neutral décor.
- Ornate ceilings and picture rails add charm and character.
- New windows with Crimsafe screens and plantation shutters.
- All four bedrooms feature robes or storage.
- Full-size family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower; master ensuite.
- Custom hand-crafted kitchen by Everlong Joinery features Caesarstone benches, induction cooktop and Euro laundry.
- Air-conditioned open plan living connects to alfresco entertaining & courtyard garden.
- 2.5km to Bar Beach; 2.2km to Marketown; 1km to Hamilton South Public school.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits