Masterton Built Home is a Winner for Growing FamiliesPositioned on the high side of the street with a desirable northeast aspect that catches pleasant district views and the sea breeze and fills the house with an abundance of natural light, this dual-level stunner immediately wraps you in its inviting and relaxed feel. It flaunts the quality and craftsmanship of an upgraded Masterton built residence with a versatile and functional floorplan designed with the family in mind. The excellence begins on the ground floor, where a large rumpus or fifth bedroom represents a retreat in a zone of its own. Upstairs, the open plan living and dining space anchors the Caesarstone kitchen where access to the deck and gardens is easy. Parents will love how the master bedroom with ensuite rests away from three kids’ bedrooms and the family bathroom while still being on the same level. As for location, it’s five minutes’ drive from Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, Hunter Sports High School, Mount Hutton Public and everyday essentials at Lake Macquarie Fair shopping centre. From here it is no more than 10 minutes to Charlestown Square and the Warners Bay lake foreshore.
- Dual level Masterton built home c.2011 on 560sqm block with northeast aspect.
- Fabulous floorplan that can be configured to suit your family’s needs.
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home seasonally comfortable.
- Easycare tiled floors to family living space, carpet to rest of house.
- Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes.
- Deck for alfresco entertaining overlooks low up-deep gardens.
- Security system, double garage, valuable under house storage.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.