Great Kerb Appeal and a Stunning Renovation InsideWith its freshly painted weatherboard façade, new timber deck on entry and landscaped low maintenance gardens, this 3-bedroom + study home is a standout on Marsden Street. Equally impressive inside, it flaunts a beautiful front to back renovation and a floorplan that’s been opened up for modern living. In particular the Caesarstone topped kitchen with repurposed timber island, and the stunning bathroom with large walk-in shower and freestanding bath will leave a lasting impression. Hints of original charm can be found in the timber floors and ornate cornices, while the black tapware and eye-catching tile selection are on-trend. Shortland is popular with first homebuyers and investors due to its proximity to the University of Newcastle and arterial roads. The handy location is moments from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland Waters Golf Club and the local shops and school.
- Weatherboard and tin roofed home on easy to manage 424sqm block.
- Single carport and single lock-up garage plus garden shed.
- Open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and brick fireplace.
- Contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with electric hob, oven & slimline dishwasher.
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans; study nook.
- Stunning bathroom with twin vanity, freestanding bath and walk-in shower.
- 2.5km from the university and 20 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
- Momentary access to the Newcastle Inner City bypass ensures an easy commute.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.