Bring Your Creative Vision to this Original Home on a Wide BlockPosition and potential unite in this simple three-bedroom cottage that’s presented in tidy, original condition on a generous and wide 689sqm block between the shopping hubs of Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square.
Your chance to show off your creative style, this has been a well looked after home with a single-level layout offering the perfect framework to work within. There's scope to extend into the grassed backyard for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle or alternatively, you may also feel inspired to knock down and build your dream family home (STCA).
For families, the draw of this neighbourhood is undeniable offering instant access to schools, childcare, and major shopping centres as well as an easy commute to town, John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle.
- Original home on 689sqm block with wide 17.9m frontage.
- Air-conditioned lounge room with brick fireplace.
- Three classically proportioned bedrooms served by shower bathroom.
- Freestanding single garage in fenced backyard.
- 600m to Garden Suburb Public school, 1800m to Cardiff High.
- 350m to city bypass offering an easy commute to John Hunter Hospital.
- 7km to Warners Bay on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Superb first home or investment with scope to renovate and add value.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.