Renovate or Detonate Less than 100m from the BeachIf you’ve got aspirations to build your dream home by the beach, then this level 625sqm block with prized north to rear aspect could be your golden ticket. Currently playing host to a run-down 3-bedroom brick and tile property that’s in need of beautification and repair, the value is in the 15.24m wide landholding that is so close to the ocean you can hear the waves crash and smell the salty sea air. Take the lead of others in the street and build a contemporary two storey home with all the bells and whistles or renovate and extend the existing property into the deep backyard (all subject to council approval). Just five minutes from the ferry terminal, Stockton Public school and local shopping strip, this is an exciting value add opportunity with Newcastle’s city life just minutes away.
- Single level brick and tile home on north to rear 625sqm block.
- Approximate land dimensions of 15.24m X 41.15m.
- Three generously sized bedrooms, original bathroom with separate w/c.
- Separate lounge and dining areas and gas-equipped kitchen.
- Level backyard with driveway parking.
- Take inspiration from surrounding homes to build a 2-storey masterpiece (STCA).
- 5-minute drive to ferry wharf; 16km to Newcastle CBD, 14km to the airport.
- 400m to Stockton North boat ramp.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.