Direct Street Access with a Park Outlook and Walk Everywhere LocationOpening from an enviable direct from the street position in the contemporary Eclipse apartments’ complex, this spacious one-bedroom residence is enriched by an elevated sense of privacy with a leafy park outlook and a choice of alfresco spaces front and rear. Fresh from a full interior repaint and new flooring underfoot, the apartment offers a great sense of flow with an open plan design, Caesarstone island kitchen and a robed bedroom served by a frameless shower bathroom. Designed in harmony with a prestigious neighbourhood, venture outside to Darby Street’s coffee and dining precinct, The Junctions shops and eateries as well as the delight of beautiful Bar Beach are easily accessible by foot.
- Air-conditioned open plan living opens to a sunny terrace with National Park outlook.
- Island kitchen with 40mm stone benches, gas cooktop, electric oven, new microwave and new dishwasher.
- Large bedroom with a/c and built-in robe connects to a private courtyard.
- Basement parking and oversized storage cage.
- Fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower; discreet European laundry.
- Fresh, neutral décor enhanced by high square set ceilings and vinyl plank flooring.
- Stroll to eateries and artisan boutiques at The Junction and Darby Street.
- 650m to Marketown, 700m to Harris Farm and Darby Street, 900m to Bar Beach.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.