Fall in Love with this Stylishly Renovated Home and its Fab LocationInspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
With a keen eye for style and design, this superbly located home has been taken from drab to fab by a quality top-to-bottom renovation. Flaunting a contemporary full-size new bathroom and laundry, a sleek new Caesarstone kitchen, polished floorboards and new carpet, and a rendered brick exterior, this 3-bedroom property is like brand new. Sitting above its one car garage and handy storerooms, the home offers a practical single level of living that’s brilliantly light-filled courtesy of its prized northerly aspect. Ticking all the boxes in terms of convenience, Florida Avenue is central to shops, eateries and parkland in both New Lambton and Lambton, and John Hunter hospital is just 2km away.
- Rendered brick and tiled roof home on north facing 607sqm block.
- Single garage and handy storerooms under the home.
- Tiled front verandah to take in the northerly aspect and soft sea breezes.
- Bright lounge room flows into dining and outdoors to rear deck and backyard.
- Caesarstone kitchen with induction cooktop, Smeg dishwasher and black tapware.
- Full-size bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and under floor heating.
- Three generously sized bedrooms, two with ceiling fans.
- Excellent location sought-after by young and growing families and medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital.
- In catchment for popular New Lambton public and Lambton High schools.
- 10-minute stroll to cafes, shops and Ritchie’s IGA.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.