A Versatile Retreat, Huge Deck and Potential Lake ViewsPositioning on the high side of this quiet cul-de-sac gives this home just the right amount of elevation to capture a pleasant leafy outlook. Sitting above its two-car garage with the convenience of internal access, the three-bedroom dwelling offers a practical single level of living with the added benefit of versatile retreat on ground level. With its own separate entrance, this flexible space will catch the eye of teens, or in the current climate makes an ideal home office. You will love how the eat-in kitchen opens to the covered deck. Offering over 37sqm of alfresco entertaining space, this quiet retreat will be your go-to spot for dining and socialising with family and friends. Although landscaped at the front, the rear garden really is a blank canvas. Level out the top, make a firepit or a gazebo and take full advantage of beautiful Lake Macquarie views.
- Lounge room with air-conditioning, wood burning fire and pleasant outlook.
- Double garage, versatile retreat, laundry and second toilet on ground level.
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes.
- Family bathroom with shower over spa bath.
- Eat-in kitchen with electric hob and oven plus dishwasher.
- Back door access to generous covered deck and terraced backyard.
- 1km from the lake’s edge and The Esplanade’s shops and cafes.
- 950m to Warners Bay Public school, 1.7km to St Mary’s Primary, 2.6km to Warners Bay High.
Potential Rent - $550 - $600 per week approx
Council Rates - $2010.00 per annum approx
Water Rates - $728.62 per annum approx
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.