We have pleasure in offering for lease a beaut 1 bedroom renovated apartment
* Spacious lounge with views of city skyline
* Vogue kitchen with dishwasher
* Renovated bathroom with internal laundry and separate toilet
* Built-in robes
* Ceiling fans
* 1 Carport space & storage
* Walk to beach and cafes on Darby Street
* Walk up unit on top floor only 2 flights of stairs
Studio in the Verve Residences. Perfectly located on level 2 and across the road from Marketown shops. Short walk to university, rail, harbour and cafes.
- Spacious studio with study nook
- New York style kitchen with stone bench and Miele appliances including built in microwave and dishwasher
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- European style laundry with dryer
- Private balcony overlooking tree lined street
- Air conditioning
- Storage cage
- No Pets
A welcome surprise of light-filled modern design is revealed behind the classic facade of this character weatherboard residence. Renovated from top to toe, it features a range of smart designer finishes, four bedrooms and an open plan layout that is ideal for in/outdoor entertaining. Low-upkeep living is a breeze in this home with its maintenance free courtyard garden, all within close proximity of Beaumont Street, Learmonth Park and Hamilton South Public school.
- 4 bedrooms - all feature robes or storage
- Updated vinyl plank flooring and carpet complements crisp neutral décor
- Ornate ceilings and picture rails add charm and character
- Full-size family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Master ensuite
- Custom hand-crafted kitchen features Caesarstone benches, induction cooktop and Euro laundry
- Air-conditioned open plan living connects to alfresco entertaining & courtyard garden
- 2.5km to Bar Beach; 2.2km to Marketown; 1km to Hamilton South Public school.
Two bedroom New York Style apartment with en suite off main bedroom, polished timber floors, galley style modern kitchen, air conditioning, dishwasher and 4.5 m to 6.5 m ceiling height with excellent natural lighting. The main bedroom is located on a lofty, mezzanine area, own laundry, large open living area with one undercover car space. Full security building with two lifts and featuring 1930s classic tallowood exposed ceilings and original ironbark piers and polished timber floors in the common areas.
Apartment has district views and is a short walk to Beaumont St with many cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping and also a short walk to the marina area and yacht club. Three minutes drive to beaches and city centre.
Contact Louise Mitchell for further details.
Perfectly positioned within a short drive to Newcastle Beach and Bar Beach with a surf and cafe culture, also just moments from Darby Street, this light-filled unit is fabulously placed for the astute investor or first home buyers.
An open plan living, dining & kitchen zone, two generous bedrooms, an original bathroom and enhanced by an undercover car space with extra parking, its feel-good interiors are ready to enjoy while still leaving some scope to upgrade and add value. Promising a lifestyle of carefree convenience, this is a superb market entry property or outstanding investment.
- Light and airy open plan interiors
- Neat renovated kitchen equipped with electric cooker and galley style kitchen
- Both bedrooms are good size with built-in robe to master
- Stroll to beaches, King Edward Park and Darby Street
- Low strata levies and small complex of 4 units.
- Land zoning recently upgraded to R3 medium density for future potential expansion (STCA)
- Superb first home or investment
Water: $486 pa + usage
Council: $1260 pa
Strata: $2000 pa
For more contact email@example.com
Immediately wrapping you up in its warm embrace, it’s clear to see and feel this has been a happy and much-loved residence. Home to three generations of the same family for 92 years, it’s now time for a new household to make treasured memories.
From featuring on an episode of Backyard Blitz in 2002 with a deck built by Scott Cam to hosting family celebrations and backyard barbecues, this is a property with many stories to tell. Gordon Prince, the co-owner of Prince’s bus service that used to transport passengers from Hamilton Station to Merewether and Bar Beach raised his children here and would charm the neighbourhood with his beautiful singing voice. This was also the place where all the cousins and friends would congregate and play safely on the long driveway and great backyard.
As solid as the day it was built, hints of original character from its c.1916 heritage include pristine pressed tin ceilings in the hallway and lounge room and cedar ceilings in all three bedrooms. There are hardwood floors under the bright carpets, a corbelled hallway arch, and working transom windows throughout. A 1980’s kitchen and updated shower bathroom are in pristine condition although it’s clear to see what a contemporary renovation will bring. There is scope to extend into the garden or, similar to surrounding properties, add another storey (STCA). Whatever you decide, there’s no denying this is a beautiful family home that’s ready for a modern touch.
A lovely, neighbourly street, the fabulous location puts all of Hamilton’s lifestyle attractions on your doorstep along with instant access to Beaumont Street’s bars, cafés and shopping and just 1300m from the Newcastle Interchange.
- C.1916 weatherboard home on 490sqm north facing block with R3 zoning.
- Colorbond roof replaced 10 years ago.
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining room with gas heating for winter warmth.
- Three classically proportioned bedrooms all with cedar ceilings, one with built-in.
- Spacious 1980’s kitchen with gas stove; shower bathroom with separate w/c.
- Step out backdoor onto deck and level fenced gardens.
- Long concrete driveway to single garage and carport.
- 160m from Beaumont Street, 1300m to Newcastle Interchange.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.
Positioned on the high side of the street opposite bushland and the Raspberry Gully bike path and conveniently located close to both Westfield and Charlestown Square. Featuring a massive workshop under the home with a second bathroom - a great space for the tradesmen or car enthusiast.
Inside the home, the floorplan is practical with an air-conditioned lounge room on entry flowing into open plan kitchen and dining, and three robed bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom.
This handy address falls into the Kotara South Primary and Kotara High school catchment zones.
- Weatherboard and tiled roof home on 640sqm block with northwest rear aspect.
- Single garage under the home and secure carport with roller door.
- Huge workshop with second bathroom.
- Lounge room with air-conditioning and winter fire.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with timber floors and electric cooking appliances.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to two.
- Covered entertaining area with built-in spa bath overlooks terraced backyard.
- 8-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass.
- 9km to Newcastle city centre, harbour and beaches.
SORRY NO PETS
Recently renovated family home on high side of the street. Short walk to Whitebridge shops, schools and public transport.
- Spacious living room that opens onto generous balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Bedrooms with built-ins
- Polished floor boards
- Air conditioning
- Double lock up auto garage with large work shop
- Fenced yard
- Pets on application
Contact Helen for a private viewing on 0422600146
Spacious apartment on level 3 with harbour views. Located across the road from the Hunter River this apartment offers a great lifestyle.
- Open plan living with tile floors
- Generous balcony with access from living and bedrooms
- Functional kitchen with stone bench top
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Full size laundry
- Secure car space and storage
- Swimming pool on site
- No pets
This oversized and immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offers spacious executive living with a blue chip location. It is set in an impressive residential complex where occupation is very strong among the owner occupiers.
Whether you're entertaining friends and family on the fabulous garden view balcony, or enjoying Newcastle's best cafes, restaurants and bars that are all within walking distance, you'll love the executive lifestyle on offer in this premium brand new apartment.
- Large light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Living area opens to great sized terrace
- Quality sleek kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances, pull out pantry and plumbed fridge space
- Generous sized master bedroom, private with balcony looking into gorgeous tree-tops
- High end luxury bathroom
- Separate study area, two balconies
- Air conditioning and double glazed windows throughout
- Secure parking, storage and intercom entry
- Set on the open air garden level
- A whopping 90 sqm in total, including garaging
- Walking distance to all that the CBD has to offer
DISCLAIMER: All graphics / renders are indicative only and may not be exact or accurate or depict all units and levels of finish and design. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and the sale contract specific to their unit. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.